- Meet at our shop in Springdale to get fitted for bike and discuss the days events.
- Ride our bikes from Springdale to the entrance of Zion National Park.
- We’ll stop off at the Zion Visitor Center to look at soem key interpretive tools to get a better understanding of the layout of Zion.
- From the Visitor Center we travel north along the Biker friendly Pa’rus Trail to the Main Canyon Drive.
- Once on the Main Canyon Drive we will stop at strategic trail heads and viewpoints to discuss the natural history of the park.
- We’ll eat lunch amongst majestic cliffs-icecream time at Zion Lodge.
- Take in more beautiful scenery.
- Smile and have fun.
- Take lots of pictures to capture your fun filled educational day.
- Head back (mostly downhill) to Springdale.
- We supply the bikes and helmets. You bring the gear listed below.
- Personal gear you must bring:
- Pack: Small Back pack to carry lunches. We do rent backpacks if needed.
- Footwear: closed toe shoes-(running shoes are sufficient). We supply footwear if there is a chance of getting wet.
- Hiking Clothing: recommended-(nylon shorts, pants & shirts) they dry fast and do not wick warmth away from the body like cotton.
- Warmer Layers: long underwear, windbreakers, fleece
- Food and Water (snack foods & at least 100oz of H2O/person) (Water bottles that fit in bottle cages or Camelbacks preferred)
- Sun hat
What to expect in the morning
- Please park your vehicle behind our shop.
- Bring all of the above personal items (listed above) into the shop with you.
- If you have your own pack bring that too.
- We’ll help you pack appropriately for the days events.