- Transport to Zion Canyon.
- Hike some of the stunning trails that have made Zion Canyon famous worldwide.
- Learn about the natural history of Zion National Park.
- Eat lunch amongst majestic cliffs-icecream time at Zion Lodge.
- Take in beautiful scenery.
- Smile and have fun.
- Take lots of pictures to capture your fun filled educational day.
- No technical gear required for this trip.
- Personal gear you must bring:
- Footwear: closed toe shoes-(running shoes are sufficient). We supply footwear if there is a chance of getting wet.
- Hiking Clothing: recommended-(nylon shorts, pants & shirts) they dry fast and do not wick warmth away from the body like cotton.
- Warmer Layers: long underwear, windbreakers, fleece
- Food and Water (snack foods & at least 100oz of H2O/person)
- Sun hat
What to expect in the morning
- Please park your vehicle behind our shop.
- Bring all of the above personal items (listed above) into the shop with you.
- If you have your own pack bring that too.
- We’ll help you pack appropriately for the days events.