WHAT THE DAY WILL BE LIKE
- Multiple rappels in beautiful slot canyon settings
- Inherent learning about canyoneering as we move through this unique landscape
- Spend time with awesome guides who can offer interesting cultural and natural history of the area
- Down-climbing over logs, boulders, and rock chimneys
- Seasonal swims through pools of water
- Breathtaking hiking into and out of slot canyon destinations
- Taking lots of pictures to capture your fun filled educational day
- TECHNICAL GEAR required for the trip will be provided.
- PERSONAL GEAR you must bring:
- FOOTWEAR (running shoes are sufficient). We supply footwear if there is a chance of getting wet.
- HIKING CLOTHING (nylon shorts, pants & shirts) they dry fast and do not wick warmth away from the body like cotton.
- FOOD AND WATER (snack foods, lunch & at least 100oz of H2O/person)
- SUN HAT
- SMALL DAY PACK
WHAT TO EXPECT IN THE MORNING
- Please park your vehicle behind our shop.
- Bring all of the above personal items into the shop with you.
- Your guide will explain outfitting and how to pack your gear.