Introduction to Rock Climbing Course
We offer a one day adventure to give you a taste of what it is all about. The goal is to expose you to the basics of rock climbing and to have fun. All you need to do is show up and we will provide all of the gear.
Pricing (Per Person)
Technical Gear required for the trip will be provided
Personal Gear required for the trip will be provided
- Footwear (running shoes are sufficient). We supply footwear if there is a chance of getting wet.
- Hiking Clothing (nylon shorts, pants and shirts) they dry fast and do not wick warmth away from the body like cotton.
- Food And Water (snack foods & at least 100oz of H20 per person)
- Sun Hat
What to Expect in the Morning
- Please park your vehicle behind our shop.
- Bring all of the above personal items into the shop with you. Do not worry about packing them in your own pack.
- Your guide will explain outfitting and how to pack your gear.
Where and When to Meet
- ZRMG: 1458 Zion Park Blvd Springdale, UT 84767 (we are between the Best Western and the Chevron Station) Time: 7:00 am (Mountain Time-We cannot stress this enough!)
- When we can we provide transportation to and from the activities loctions.
- We reserve the right to occasinally have clients drive themselves and occasionally the guide to and from the location.
- We appreciate your understanding-as it would break us to provide transportation for every trip.
For your convenience, the required course forms are available for download in PDF format. These forms can be saved to your desktop and filled out on your computer. Print them out, sign them and mail or fax (435-772-3133) to us.
ZRMG Registration Form
ZRMG Medical Release Form
ZRMG Liability Form