Wall Climbing Clinic
Want to climb a big wall, but don’t know where to start. This is the clinic for you. You will learn skills that save hours of epicing on your first wall. During this three day course you will learn different methods of aid climbing and become familiar with the gear, belay and rope management, hauling systems, and bivy setups. We will also discuss efficient packaging of the haul bag and the logistics required for experiencing a fun and successful big wall climb. Two person minimum.
Prerequisite: Multi Pitch Rock or equivalent
These three days of instruction will be spent learning our curriculum and spending time in the big wall world practicing your new skills.
Pricing (Per Person)
Technical Gear required for the trip will be provided
Personal Gear required for the trip will be provided
- Footwear (running shoes are sufficient). We supply footwear if there is a chance of getting wet.
- Hiking Clothing (nylon shorts, pants, shirts) they dry fast and do not wick warmth away from the body like cotton.
- Food And Water (snack foods & at least 100oz of H20 per person)
- Sun Hat
What to Expect in the Morning
- Please park your vehicle behind our shop.
- Bring all of the above personal items into the shop with you. Do not worry about packing them in your own pack.
- Your guide will explain outfitting and how to pack your gear.
Where & When to Meet
Where: ZRMG, 1458 Zion Park Blvd Springdale, UT 84767 (We are between the Best Western and the Chevron Station)
When: Time: 7:00 am (Mountain Time-We cannot stress this enough!)
- When we can we provide transportation to and from the activities loctions.
- We reserve the right to occasinally have clients drive themselves and occasionally the guide to and from the location.
- We appreciate your understanding-as it would break us to provide transportation for every trip.
For your convenience, the required course forms are available for download in PDF format. These forms can be saved to your desktop and filled out on your computer. Print them out, sign them and mail or fax (435-772-3133) to us.
ZRMG Registration Form
ZRMG Medical Release Form
ZRMG Liability Release Form